Last Updated on 5 September,2020 by Amit Rathod
Quick Review Of GeneratePress
|Page builder compatible||Free Version Is Not Useful, But Premium Is Outstanding.|
|Great Support||Not Added more 3rd Party Integrations|
|woocommerce Integration||Lack of Style Is Determined|
|Compliant Header Options||–|
Latest GeneratePress Review [Updated 2020] With Expert Advice.
Does your WordPress blog have a high loading speed?
If the answer to this question is yes, then you read this review of the Generatepress theme.
This is an in-depth GeneratePress Review.
You can use the Generatepress theme for any niche whether your blog is a topic SEO or some other topic, the Generatepress theme fits every niche.
According to WordPress.org, the GeneratePress theme [Free Version] is active on more than 300k sites and has also maintained an incredible 5-star rating on over 1k+ reviews.
- Is GeneratePress Theme free or paid?
- Who developed the generatepress theme?
- Premium and Free features of GeneratePress Theme.
- GeneratePress Support
- GeneratePress Theme competitor
- How to install GeneratePress Theme?
- What others are saying about GP Premium
- My Opinion About GP Premium Theme.
- Generatepress Theme advantage and disadvantage
- Don’t Overlook This Offer
Is GeneratePress Theme free or paid?
The GeneratePress Review [Updated 2020]
The generatepress theme has two versions, one is Free Version and the Second is the Paid Version. [Go To Special Link & Get GeneratePress Premium Theme 35% Discount – coupon code is already applied]
If you are a beginner, you can use the free generatepress theme with some limitations.
But you Use paid Version Of GeneratePress theme, so you will get full access to the generatepress theme and if you have any problem, then you can also talk with customer support of the generatepress theme.
GeneratePress theme has a great customer support. [GeneratePress Review]
The active installation of the generatepress theme is more than 2,00,000 and we can tell you that the generatepress theme is a mobile responsive, lightweight theme, and the loading of the generatepress theme is very fast.
Who developed the generatepress theme?
Generatepress theme has been developed by Canadian developer Tom Usborne.
#digitalmehelp @amitrathod28 #GeneratePress #digitalmarketing #bloggingtips #Affiliate #marketing
The free version of generatepress theme provides basic design on your blog, if you want to make your blog attractive then you have to purchase the premium theme of generatepress.
Premium and Free features of GeneratePress Theme.
- Mobile responsive
- Lightweight & fast load
- Secure & Stable
- SEO Optimized
- Advanced customization like font size, font style, logo [Available On GP Premium]
- Microdata Integrated [Available On GP Premium]
- generatepress Custom CSS option
- 30-Day Money-Back Guaranteed [Available On GP Premium]
- generatepress site library Full Access.
These features make the GeneratePress theme special.
Mobile responsive – Mobile responsive means your theme becomes flexible in tablet, desktop, and mobile so that the user experience is good.
The reason for having a responsive theme is that this theme fits well on every device.
According to Google’s research, 85% of your traffic comes from mobile, so it is very important for your blog to be responsive.
Fast loading time – loading speed of the GeneratePress theme is quite Excellence.
According to research, if the load time of your website is more than 4 seconds, then you can lose a lot of users.
And the load time of the GeneratePress theme is 1.05 seconds.
Advance customization – You can customize GeneratePress in advance with full access using the GeneratePress theme.
The GeneratePress Theme has been developed keeping in mind the speed, SEO, usability.
If you use the free GeneratePress theme, you will still get the support of GeneratePress theme, this is a great advantage of them.
All Over GeneratePress Theme is the best
GeneratePress Theme competitor
- Elegant Themes
How to install GeneratePress Theme?
To use GeneratePress for free, follow the steps given below.
- Go to WP Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme -> Add New -> Search Generate Press -> Then install and activate.
- Follow the steps given below to use the GeneratePress Premium theme.
Step 1: Click on this special link (coupon code is already applied) & catch 35% OFF GP Premium Theme
Click on Premium
Click On Get It Now
Click On Add to Cart & Buy This GP Premium Theme
- Now Go to WP Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme -> Add New -> upload Zip File -> and activate.
Now your premium theme will be activated on your blog.
When you install the paid theme of GeneratePress on your blog, you also have to install some plugins related to the theme.
Such as GeneratePress premium add-ons
What others are saying about GP Premium
If you are using wordpress then you should know that a page builder plugin named elementor comes. [GeneratePress Review]
That plugin also suggests us to use Generatepress Theme.
Now let’s see some review from the expert
1) – I’m always looking for ways to optimize my processes and improve efficiencies across the team. GeneratePress has become a crucial part of our technology stack. And I know hundreds of our WP Elevation members love it too.
As a former site builder and previous Genesis user, I am in LOVE with GeneratePress. I haven’t built sites in a while but knew I wanted something easy, clean, and compatible with Beaver Builder. The free version is great, but the pro version is a steal for what it does. My new favorite!
GeneratePress Theme is super light, super easy, and performs with excellence. The support is Briliant and extremely responsive and within the community, you will find the answers you need if you are looking for help. There really is no need to look elsewhere as GeneratePress is perfect & Genius Theme.
My Opinion About GP Premium Theme.
If you want your blog to run professionally and you want to earn money from your blog, then I would advise you to use a premium GeneratePress theme, however, you can also use free GeneratePress theme, but the free theme you will not able to customize your blog properly.
Therefore, you should use the premium GeneratePress theme only.
GeneratePress Premium Theme Is The Best Theme Compare To Other Free Themes.
Generatepress Theme advantage and disadvantage
- The biggest benefit of the Generatepress Premium Theme is that you get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Great Support
- WooCommerce Integration
- 61,000+ Happy Customers.
- Generatepress Theme is 100% SEO optimize.
- COPYRIGHT – Replace the copyright message at bottom of your site.
- If you renew the paid theme of GeneratePress, you will get a 40% discount.
- The Disadvantage of Generatepress Theme is the same that you cannot get full access to the free version.
- Has Demo Styles, But Not Full Website
- Free Version Is Not That Useful, But GP Premium Is Awesome
1. How many sites am I able to use GeneratePress Premium on?
2. What Is the refund policy Of GeneratePress Premium?
Ans – If you don’t like the GeneratePress Premium theme, you will get a 30-day money-back guaranteed.
3. Should beginner buy GP Premium Theme?
Ans – If you have money then you should buy the GP Premium Theme. [Click on this special link (coupon code is already applied) & catch 35% Off GP Premium Theme]
Now here at the end of our article of GeneratePress Review 2020, if you have any question, you can ask me by commenting in the comment box, I will definitely answer your question.
Don’t Overlook This Offer
If you want to learn affiliate marketing and blogging step by step advanced level, then fill the form below immediately so that we can reach our post first of all.
Bonus – By filling this form, you will get a pro eBook of digital marketing for free.
Now you have to help me, if you like our article, then share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank me ❤️ by sharing this article…