Last Updated on 22 July,2020 by Amit Rathod
Hi Digital Learners, in today’s article, we will learn how to write Your first blog post of WordPress, and how to get it into Google Position first.
Before starting the article, I give my little introduction.
My name is Amit Rathod – Founder of digitalmehelp.com
Come back to our topic.
You have customized your WordPress or Blogger site properly, but you can not become a good blogger just by customizing the blog, to be a good blogger you need to put in good content.
And you have to write articles well, only then a user will come to your blog and will like your blog.
You have to keep in mind one thing while writing an article, it is very important to have your article helpful if your article is not helpful, then no user will read your article and no one will share your article.
One thing to remember is “Content is not a king, content is the whole kingdom”
So let’s start with how to write our first WordPress or Blogger post.
Tips to remember while writing a blog post.
1) – First you get information about your contestant how many articles he has written, how many backlinks he has created. Knowing all this, you write a longer and better article from your competitor so that your article can be easily ranked in Google.
You can get information about your contestant with tools like Ahref or SEMrush.
2) – Whatever article you are writing, others should benefit from this article Happen.
3) – Research the appropriate keywords related to your article, and add that keyword to your article.
DMH Special Offer
Yes, DMH is giving you the opportunity to use the SEMrush Competitor Research Tool for free for 7 days, so grab it immediately, with the help of SEMrush Competitor Research Tool, you can spy on your competitor, and can find profitable keywords for your blog.
SEMrush Amazing Features
- profitable keyword research
- domain overview
- site audit
- backlinks checker
- keyword magic tool
- position tracking
- on-page SEO
And many more other benefit such as social media manager,SEO Frendly Article and more.
To know the power of the SEMrush tool, see the photo below.
Suggestion Read – Review Of SEMrush SEO Tool
4) – Please Optimize on-page SEO properly.
Optimize mean images alt well, and write a good meta description.
What is meta description?
Meta description means the 2 or 4 lines written below our blog, it is called the meta description.
As you can see in the photo below.
How do we add meta descriptions to our blog?
- Add a meta description to WordPress.
If your blog is on WordPress, you can add a meta description to your blog post by following the steps given below.
- First you login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the option of left side plugin and click on add new.
And activate by installing the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Edit your post back and scroll down.
As mentioned in the photo below.
Then you click on edit snippet and add the title and meta description of your blog post.
Your focus keyword must come in the meta description.
Now let’s talk about the blogger.
- How to add meta description in Blogger?
And yes, remember one thing, both the meta description and search description are the same.
A search description shows in Blogger.
- Sign in to Blogger’s Dashboard.
- Go to setting
- Click “search preferences”
- Find “Meta Tags” Enter related keywords from your blog and save.
- Click the “Yes” button to enable search description and write 2 or 4 lines related to your blog, then save.
Then edit your blogger’s post and right side you will get the option of search description, put the meta description of your article there.
5) – Written long articles of at least 1500+ words.
6) – Connect your social media account with the blog.
7) – Use 2 to 3 image, because the user experience is good by viewing the image.
8) – Put the best logo of your website.
9) – If you use WordPress, then use the best feature image.
DMH Premium Support
Do you want to receive DMH premium support for free?
If you are having any problem in creating your blog, then I will help you, so you must join our Premium Facebook Group.
10) – Set permalink properly, Permalink must contain your focus keyword.
11) – You have just started a new blog, so do not turn around your article and come to the direct main point, so that the user gets all the information they want immediately.
12) – If you use WordPress, then you have to insert your table content plugin so that the user experience is good. An example of the table of content is given in the photo below.
After doing so, you publish your article, but before publishing your article, please check the preview of your article. If you like the preview of your article, then you publish your article.
Google Search Console
After publishing the article, you inspect the link of that article in the Google search console, so that your article appears in the Google search engine.
Link your article to Google search console
To inspect, follow the steps given below.
- Login Google Search Console Account
- Left side you will see the option of inspection URL, click on that option, and put a link to your article.
As mentioned in the photo below.
- Then press enter.
Wait for a while then the option of request indexing will come, click on it. Wait for some time again, then the option of test live URL will come, click on it.
Suggestion Read – How To Make Money From Blogging
After clicking on the test live URL, wait 1 or 2 minutes, then your article will appear in the Google search engine.
Here the work of writing your article and on-page SEO ends.
Now let’s talk about Off page SEO.
In off-page SEO, you have to submit your article in the ping submission site, so that your article can be quickly ranked in Google.
And you have to create many backlinks for your blog or article.
What is backlink ??
Backlinks mean your blog links are connected to other blogs,
So it is called Backlinks.
If you want to rank in Google, then you have to make maximum backlinks.
Now here at the end of our article, if you have any question, you can ask me by commenting in the comment box, I will definitely answer your question.
If you want to learn affiliate marketing and blogging step by step advanced level, then fill the form below immediately so that we can reach our post first of all.
Bonus – By filling this form, you will get a pro eBook of digital marketing for free.
Now you have to help me a little bit, if you like our article, then share it on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank ❤ me for sharing this article.